I'm back in Melbourne!
Hello avid blog readers! I'm back in Melbourne for my 2nd semester.. and it's already been 5 weeks! Time flies...
Before I come back to Melbourne from Singapore, I promised myself that I'll go for most of the Melbourne events. 1) Grand Prix, 2) Moomba Festival, 3) AFL Grand Final and 4) Melbourne Cup. I'd also like to go as a "live" audience in Rove Live.. but all the tickets have already been taken... so.. no luck =/
Grand Prix was boring... fun at the start.. but eventually it's boring.. My friend and I were standing on a hill..and because we are standing and the rest of the crowd in front are sitting down enjoying their cigarettes and $5 Foster beer, we are able to see the track quite clearly. But when the race starts, everybody started standing -_- and we have to keep position ourselves to get a clear view.. not bring or buying a pair of ear plugs is a mistake. I nearly went deaf! At the end of the race, everyone started to rush to the podium.. but my friend and I just waited to leave and take a look at the battlefield i.e. the track. Not many severe accidents (damn!) but it's good to see the track and everything. Wanted to buy a BMW Williams jacket but it costs $150 to $250! So in the end I went home empty handed.
As for Moomba, it fireworks, as usual, is spectacular.. managed to sit along the bank of the Yarra River so we have a good view.. after the fireworks, we decided to go and take a look at the rides.. but it's so crowded that we decided to do a 180 degrees turn when we cannot move anymore.. the only consolation is that there're lots of pretty gals :D
Notice I didn't talk about my school? Because I don't want to :P
Till next time, take care of yourself, and each other (Springer, 2005)

1 Comments:
hey, how are you and school? is yongxiang back in s'pore? btw i forgot your email address. can you send it to heathen07@yahoo.com.sg?
regards
ye chong
Post a Comment
<< Home