Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Saying is easier than done

I must tell you all that it is so easy for someone to tell to "take it easy" and "don't worry too much". I, too, did that until now when I'm in their shoes.

When dealing with matters of the heart, even the most logical person can break down easily. When you find someone to rant all these, make sure that the someone doesn't make any unrealistic comments like those listed above. While pouring your inner frustrations and feelings out, you usually need that someone to LISTEN, not someone who make a judgement on those frustrations. Please, comment when you are asked to!

I'm not talking about anyone in particular here... but most people (including myself) usually use those politically correct responds to calm you. Yes, you have to take it easy... saying is easier than done. Yes, don't think too much... saying is easier than done. Yes, do other things to occupy yourself... c'mon, it's not that people have nothing to do and kept thinking about it. WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS! WE HAVE FEELINGS!

And please, don't act cool by saying "be cool about it"; it's not, and never is.

1 Comments:

Blogger DL said...

I know wat u mean n had felt wat u felt... but then again, sometimes its only human to react by saying those lame statements when someone start to pour out to u... n for once u r caught unprepared to just listen... which sometimes = bad listener...

but then again, we are also just humans n sometimes cant control how we react when someone is down and u desperately want that someone to feel better coz they are your fren n u care for them...

its such a dilema n pain in e ass...

April 19, 2005 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home