Monday, January 10, 2005

Things done.. and things that are going to be done

My stay in Singapore is a boring, but important one. Finally got my hair cut and made a new pair of specs *waves goodbye to ERS*. And because of greedy people (refer to post below), things are getting packed up. My aim here in SG is to prepare the required documentation necessary for PR and also to convert my licence to a Singaporean one :)

I'll get my photos done once I dye my hair and then off to get my Certification of No Criminal Offence.

Probably this will be my last holidays here in Singapore... because hopefully I'm able to find a job over there and stay there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmz. for all the talk, u really ended up PRing in australia.

well, at least i now have a contact in aust. =p

take care dude.

January 11, 2005 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home