My current life
Some guy commented that my blog is dead... so I'll try to keep it alive >.>
My current life is about assignments. Nothing but assignments. Meet up with friends, discuss assignments. Stay at home, procrastinate assignments. I can't wait to get back to that hot and humid country to relax... and see my darling... :)
Univeristies tend to have the same type of problem; each subject assume that the students only take ONE subject each semester. As a result, there'll be 4 assignments due before the holidays (most probably on the same day as well) and like 8 assignments due before exams in the same week. What more could a student ask for? It's assignment everyday. Procrastiation at times but eventually still must get that piece of assignment done. Sitting infront of the computer for more than 12 hours a day is not fun T_T
My motivation to study has gone down quite a bit ever since I know that I can only get PR after my Masters instead of this semester. The funny thing for me is that, it is not my nature to plan. But when I decide to plan it, changes happen and these changes have a great impact on my life (and wallet). So sometimes I wonder why should I plan in the first place.
Bah... need to go out with friends for dinner... enjoyment? No. Assignment.
It's not my nature to make such a serious blog post. To lighten up the atmosphere, I shall include a quote from my colleague at car wash:
"Hmm.. the car looks cleaner after we clean it."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home