AHHH!!!~ My Ears!!!!!~
Going to my classes is quite enjoyable. The classes are rather interesting and very interactive. Even though a class has sometimes more than 50 students, everyone seem to integrate with each other very well. Current favorite subject is Business Systems Management. They invited some veterans and entrepreneur from the business world to talk about their success stories and the current trend. Felt inspired (apart from the 3,000 word essay assignment). Very different from what I experienced in Melbourne University. It's a good change in environment and I like it.
However, there's a subject called Systems Analysis. The lecturer is annoying. When he talks, he screams. I have to endure his voice for 2 hours and 45 minutes every Friday... and leave the room with some side effects; my ears will be a little bit slow because of the booming of his voice inside my brain. It's bad for my other subjects since his voice managed force the information about other subjects out of my brain. Furthermore, his jokes are all so lame and I also have to endure his lame sarcasm.
Maybe I'll just bring some cotton wool and stuff it in my ears for his subsequent lessons to prevent the deterioration of my ear drums.

1 Comments:
TOTALLY AGREE! cant agree anymore... bout system analysis... SIDE EFFECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brain totally stop functioning due to the yelling that kinda block our ears and our brain cant function... oh gosh... one would need a full days of relaxation break after walking out of his 3 hours lecture... geeze... total brain freeze and it doesnt involve anything cold... grrrrrrrrrr...
Post a Comment
<< Home