Yet another personality test
I did a personality test called You Are What You Eat courtesy of the author of RaNdOmToTs. Here are the results:
You sincerely believe that everything around you is beautiful, even though other people may not notice. You are a determined person and set high goals for your life.
You are always wilful and most of the time, you are a stubborn person. But you love to work and are quite honest, which makes you good to get along with as a friend or lover.
Also,
You think positively about the people around you and are never prejudiced. This means others see you as a kind and gentle person. They enjoy listening to what you have to say because they respect you.
You are logical, smart and inventive. Sometimes you are too cold and selfish.
Bleh.... -__-||
Yes, I'm TOO cold and selfish... and I'm not gonna lend anyone anything :P

<< Home