Tuesday, May 11, 2004

New Template

Tried to create a post for my lonely blog and realised that blogger has changed their features.... they give us comments now!! yay.... like this new template? They allowed us to include title too!! That's why I was trying to make a title for each of my post... and realised that it is difficult becoz my posts doesn't talk about only one thing at a time... maybe I'll just make a post for each event.. whenever I feel like it :P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WU liao~

May 12, 2004 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh. this template is really nice.
and i cant believe u can try gmail. @#$%^ im jealous..

- randomtots

May 19, 2004 at 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the 3rd template i have seen u changed... getting nicer all the time eh?

Gabriel

May 25, 2004 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home